1. The oil seal structure is simple and easy to manufacture. Simple oil seals can be molded once, and the manufacturing process is not complicated even for the most complicated oil seals. The metal frame oil seal also only needs to go through the processes of stamping, gluing, inlay, and molding to form the required oil seal with metal and rubber.
2. The oil seal is light in weight and less consumable. Each oil seal is a combination of thin-walled metal parts and rubber parts, and its material consumption is very small, so the weight of each oil seal is very light.
3. The installation position of the oil seal is small, the axial size is small, it is easy to process, and the machine is compact.
4. The oil seal has good sealing performance and long service life. It has certain adaptability to the vibration of the machine and the eccentricity of the spindle.
5. The oil seal is easy to disassemble and inspection is convenient.
6. The oil seal is cheap.
Next: User Guides Of Oil Seal→