All-Yellow Podium At King Of The Hammers 2021
Date:Feb 22, 2021
“Well, we just won the King of the Hammers! It feels awesome! My co-pilot Scott and I worked together all day, didn’t make any mistakes, and everything went smoothly. I wanted to get in the rocks in the top three, and we did. We just stayed smooth the rest of the way and brought her home. The Can-Am Maverick X3 was awesome. That machine impresses me, it just keeps impressing me. It never lets me down,” said Kyle Chaney.
TOP 5 HIGHLIGHTS OF UTV King of the Hammers 2021
1. Can-Am racers completed a podium sweep for a second year in a row.
2. Can-Am machines finished in 4 of the top 5 positions in the race.
3. Kyle Chaney’s victory comes after he surprised everyone last year by finishing in second place despite having two broken feet.
4. 2021 marks Can-Am’s 4th participation in UTV King of the Hammers.
5. Can-Am paid tribute to its heritage this year by identifying its full fleet under the same unifying color: the iconic yellow that’s been synonymous with BRP for more than 80 years.