1. Wear a helmet and eye protection.
2. Keep upright sitting position with your feet on the pedals and your hands on the handlebars.
3. Start the engine and let it warm up.
4. Put the transmission in gear.
5. Check the surrounding conditions and determine the driving route.
6. Release the parking brake.
7. Slowly press the throttle with your right thumb to start driving.
8. Slow driving. Practice vehicle manipulation on level roads, using throttle and brakes.
←Previous: ATV driving on wet road
Next: No Information→