The composition of the igniter is mainly composed of power supply, ignition coil, distributor, ignition switch, spark plug,
It consists of additional resistance and its shorting device, high and low voltage wires.
1. Power supply: It consists of battery and generator. When starting, the ignition system provides low-voltage power from the battery; after starting, when the generator voltage is higher than the battery voltage, the ignition system provides low-voltage power from the generator.
2. Ignition coil: The 12V low-voltage electricity provided by the car's power supply is converted into high-voltage electricity that can penetrate the electrode gap of the spark plug.
3. Distributor: driven by the generator camshaft, the primary current of the ignition coil is turned on and off on time, so that the ignition coil generates high-voltage electricity in time, and transmits the high-voltage electricity to the spark plugs of each cylinder in the ignition sequence; Adjust the ignition time artificially. The role of the capacitor is to reduce the spark of the breaker contact and increase the secondary voltage of the ignition coil.
4. Ignition switch: Control the on / off of the low voltage circuit of the ignition system, and control the start and stop of the generator.
5. Spark plug: Introduce high-voltage electricity into the combustion chamber to generate electric sparks to ignite the mixture.
6, additional resistance short-circuiting device: short-circuit the additional resistance when starting, increase the primary current of the ignition coil, and enhance the spark plug energy during starting.
←Previous: Kazuma 500 CONTROL MODULE
Next: No Information→